For the past six months DOGE is not able to be withdrawn. When asked the tech support team states it is a technical issue. I have a suspicion they don’t have enough DOGE to cover HitBTC’s deposits. If you realize this all started happening on the most recent run up and HitBTC probably lost their shirts because they basically sold most of the DOGE coming in prior to the run up.
Two-step authentication, advanced encryption, and a relatively clean track record are all pros for HitBTC. It has never been hacked before, besides some sources saying otherwise without any proof regarding security. However, there are a certain number of complaints about users being hacked. There are chances that such an accusation may or may not be accurate. Users should note that the IDs should be valid for the next three months, and the photo should be the original one and not a photocopy. Also, the image should be clear, colored, and with high resolution.
As such, it has never been hacked before, or at least havenâ€™t disclosed any such incidents. Some sources claim that HitBTC was hacked in early 2015 together with BTER and Excoin exchanges, though the information hasnâ€™t been confirmed. A quick online search showed a mob of angry customers posing similar reviews about the company. It seems a bit odd to me that a company knows there is a technical issue on their side and instead of immediately reimbursing my balance, they just keep me waiting with no access to my funds.
- The company is silent on this issue and it seems suspicious to the majority of the users.
- When asked the tech support team states it is a technical issue.
- Apart from fees, the exchange is not mediating the deal.
- That’s why alternatives like eToro give users a much easier way to profit from cryptocurrency investment.
- HitBTC features multiple levels of verification – unverified accounts are referred to as starters, whereas verified accounts get an upgraded account status.
- For us, there are just too many negative reviews about the platform, and thus, we cannot endorse HitBTC as a safe exchange to deposit money with.
More than that, the futures contracts use isolated margins. It allows traders to change the asset used as collateral for open positions. Supported currencies are BTC, ETH, TRX, BCH, ADA, DOT, SOL, EOS, AAVE, MATIC, XLM, UNI, LTC, and HIT.
Whenever I claimed a new coin from one of these Bitcoin forks, I would immediately sell it on HitBTC. Go to the company’s main page and click the “Sign Up” button that you will find in the top right corner of the page. That being said, it’s recommended to wait for the app to be completely developed in order to have a full experience.
Regarding cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals, HitBTC charges no fees for deposits. However, withdrawals are subject to flat fees, which can be particularly costly for some newly listed cryptocurrencies. The HitBTC fees are among the lowest in the industry. Unverified users pay a maker fee of 0.1% and a taker fee of 0.2%. Meanwhile, verified users fall under HitBTC’s tier fee structure, which determines trading fees depending on the user’s trading volume over the last 30 days.
HitBTC vs. Bittrex Comparison – Is HitBTC the Best Bitcoin Exchange?
Launched way back in 2013, HitBTC is one of the oldest cryptocurrency exchanges in the industry. The platform allows users to buy, sell and trade hundreds of different cryptocurrencies, https://www.tokenexus.com/why-are-bitcoins-valuable-the-main-advantages-in-contrast-to-fiat-money/ 24 hours per day. If you haven’t quite got the time to read our review all of the way through, then we concluded by noting that we cannot recommend HitBTC as a credible exchange.
- KYC requires several online encounters with the support team members.
- NowHitBTC-eth.net is infringing on the real HitBTC and should cease operating using the HitBTC.com name.
- Today I want to share my experience with the HitBTC exchange.
- This exchange will allow you to send as much crypto as you want to your newly opened account., but then will seize your funds until you complete kyc.
- This can look quite intimidating if you’ve never traded before.
- Based in Las Vegas, they are a major player on the American market.
However, for verified users, the fees drop significantly, making HitBTCâ€™s fees absolutely cheapest on the entire market in terms of crypto trading. Founded in 2013 and launched in February HitBTC Review 2014, HitBTC is an advanced cryptocurrency exchange specializing in altcoin spot trading. Reportedly, the company was kickstarted with a USD 6 million venture capital investment.